USI Steering and Elections Committee has announced the opening of nominations for election to Officer Board positions at USI Congress 2014.
From Steering and Elections Committee:
Nominations for the following positions will open on Thursday 16th January, 2014 and must be submitted prior to 5.30pm on Thursday 13th February 2014:
2. Vice President for Academic Affairs & Quality Assurance
3. Vice President for Welfare
4. Vice President for Campaigns
5. Vice President for Equality & Citizenship
6. Vice President for the Border, Midlands & Western Region
7. Vice President for the Southern Region
8. Vice President for the Irish Language
The positions listed from #1 to #7 inclusive are paid positions and the position listed at #8 is unpaid.
Candidates for each position must be nominated by two member organisations which are in benefit. In respect of the positions of Vice President for the Border, Midlands & Western Region and Vice President for the Southern Region the nominating member organisations must be within the respective region for each position.
Nominations must be presented on the headed paper of the member organisation and signed by the President of the member organisation. Nominations may be submitted by facsimile to +353 (1) 447 5081 marked for the attention of Elections Committee or by emailing a scanned copy of the nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are required to submit documentation proving their membership of USI prior to the close of nominations.
USI OFFICERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS 2014-2015
In accordance with the USI Constitution candidates are required to confirm their acceptance of the USI Officership Terms & Conditions 2014-2015 set by Finance Committee in advance of the elections which occur at Annual Congress 2014.
TIMETABLE AND DEADLINES
- Thursday 16th January 2014, 9.00am Open of Nominations for Elections.
- Thursday 13th February 2014, 5.00pm Close of Submission of Nominations.
- Thursday 20th February 2014, 5.00pm Deadline for Withdrawal of Nominations.
Is muidne go beannachtach
USI ELECTIONS SUB-COMMITTEE