Join USI on 25 September at 6.30pm at Dublin’s Wood Quay Venue (Dublin City Council Offices) for a discussion of education as a public and social good, bringing benefits to our whole society.
- Mike Jennings, General Secretary of Irish Federation of University Teachers (IFUT);
- Louise O’Reilly, SIPTU Education Sector
- Gerry Quinn, President, Teachers Union of Ireland (TUI)
- Laura Harmon, President, Union of Students in Ireland (USI)
- Irish Second Level Students’ Union
The forum, convened by USI as part of its ‘Education Is’ national campaign, will focus on education as a public good, funding, student supports and students and college staff uniting on this issue.