- USI.ie may place a cookie on a site to ensure that timed information is not served to a user repeatedly
USI.ie does not collect any personally identifiable information from any user with three exceptions:
- Where a user submits a comment, remark or query in response to an article on the site
- Where a user opts to answer questions in a survey on the site or on http://survey.usi.ie
- Where a user submits a failure or 404 notification to the administrator
USI.ie does collect analytics information. This is not personally identifiable, but may include:
- IP address of the client device
- Version of the browser being used
- Length of connection
- Number of pages viewed
The IP address collected could in theory be used to identify an individual device, but USI.ie does not use this information.
- USI.ie does not send any information to any third party for the purposes of identifying USI’s users.
- USI.ie will co-operate with law enforcement agencies if required to under the laws in the jurisdictions in which USI operates