Registration of Numbers
This page allows you to register your delegation for USI Congress 2018. The delegation entitlement is listed in the ‘Voting Delegate Entitlement’ box, and the registration form is in the box below.
The delegate fee for USI Congress 2018 is €290 per delegate, and includes:
- Lunch, Dinner and accommodation on Tuesday 3 April
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Accommodation on Wednesday 4 April
- Breakfast, Lunch, the Annual Congress Dinner and accommodation on Wednesday 5 April
- Breakfast on Friday 6th April
- All entertainments
Please note that space is limited at the Congress Hotel. Whilst all delegates will be accommodated at the Shearwater Hotel, it may be necessary for any observers to be accommodated in other properties.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration at USI Congress is on the basis of the delegation numbers permitted for the year.
- The Congress fee per person is €290.
- Each SU may register up to 2 observers to attend Congress.
- Registration of numbers to be completed by Friday 16 March at 4pm
- Registration of names of delegates to be completed by Tuesday 20 March at 4pm
- It is anticipated that all delegates will be accommodated in shared accommodation in the hotel.
- There is no provision for guaranteed single accommodation at the hotel. If it is available, it will be at a premium of €100 for the event. (This doesn’t include medical need)
- Payment for the event must be received one week before the commencement of the event. (Tuesday 27 March).
- Delegations will receive accommodation allocations on the following basis:
- Delegations will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis
- If the total bed availability is exceeded, starting with the observers from the last registered member, attendees may be accommodated offsite. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners will continue to be provided at the Shearwater Hotel.
- Any registrations after the deadline date may be accommodated offsite.
Voting Delegate Entitlement
NI Regional Colleges are entitled to 2 votes each.
|Member Org||Max Voting Entitlement|