Registration of Numbers
- Lunch, Dinner and accommodation on Monday 1 April
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Accommodation on Tuesday 2 April
- Breakfast, Lunch, the Annual Congress Dinner and accommodation on Wednesday 3 April
- Breakfast on Thursday 4th April
- All entertainments
Please note that space is limited at the Congress Hotel. All delegates can expect to be accommodated at the Breaffy Woods Hotel, and all delegates can expect to be sharing rooms.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration at USI Congress is on the basis of the delegation numbers permitted for the year.
- The Congress fee per person is €300, including observers.
- Each SU may register up to 2 observers to attend Congress.
- Registration of numbers to be completed by Thursday 7 March at 5pm
- Registration of names of delegates to be completed by Tuesday 19 March at 5pm
- It is anticipated that all delegates will be accommodated in shared accommodation in the hotel.
- There is no provision for guaranteed single accommodation at the hotel. If it is available, it will be at a premium of €100 for the event. (This doesn’t include certified medical need)
- Payment for all delegates for the event must be received one week before the commencement of the event. (Monday 25 March).
- Delegations will receive accommodation allocations on the following basis:
- Delegations will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis
- Any registrations after the deadline date may be accommodated offsite.
Voting Delegate Entitlement
The theoretical voting delegate entitlement for each college is listed here. This entitlement is based on the student numbers registered with USI and assumes that the full affiliation fees for each college has been paid in accordance with the rules specified in the Constitution. A final determination of this will be made by the Finance Committee in due course – and as a result it is possible that some delegations will have their delegations reduced. NI Regional Colleges are entitled to 2 votes each.
|Member Org||Max Voting Entitlement|
Register your Delegation
Download this first. You’ll need this to register your delegation details later.
Now go ahead and fill in the below: