Seoladh foclóir aiteach i dteanga na Gaeilge inniu in Ollscoil Chathair Bhaile Átha Cliath mar...Read More
Education within USI falls under the remit of the Vice President for Academic Affairs. This means that they lead USI’s work on a range of academic related issues such as quality assurance, student engagement, and teaching & learning.
They also work with a number of other bodies within the Irish Higher Education sector - you can find out more about these bodies by clicking on the images below:
- IUA (Member of the Steering Group for IUA’s Enhancing Digital Teaching and Learning Project)
- QQI (Member of the QQI Board, and various working groups)
- National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning (Member of the Board)
- Student Survey.ie (Member of the Steering and Technical Groups)
- National Student Engagement Programme (Member of the Steering Group, Chair of the National Network)
The Vice President for Academic Affairs also supports and advises education officers, and those responsible for education in local students’ unions. This includes providing advice and training on class rep engagement, casework, policy and more.
Dé Chéadaoin, an 8ú mí na Samhna, cláróidh Aontas na Mac Léinn in Éirinn (AMLÉ) na mílte mac léinn...Read More
Cáineann AMLÉ an méadú i dtáillí do mhic léinn iarchéime agus idirnáisiúnta i gColáiste na Tríonóide
Tacaíonn Aontas na Mac Léinn in Éirinn (AMLÉ) le mic léinn iarchéime agus neamh-AE i gColáiste na...Read More
Cáineann Mic Léinn na Faillí atá déanta maidir le Réiteach a Fháil ar an Achrann le hOibrithe Iarnród Éireann
Cáineann Aontas na Mac Léinn in Éirinn (AMLÉ) na faillí atá déanta ag bainistíocht agus ag an...Read More
The Union of Students in Ireland is calling on the government to restore the grant for student...Read More