Instructions for this process
- Below you will find the list and full text of all the policy due to expire at USI Congress 2018.
- Below that you will find the priority ballot form, which should be filled in by the President of your students’ union. Only one form will be accepted per member organisation.
- To use the form you should fill in all the requested details and click the box beside the name of the ten policies you would like to prioritise for debate and renewal into the policy file for another three years.
- Then click ‘register’ and the results will be sent to USI. An email receipt will then issue to you.
- Policies due to expire which are not prioritised will not be debated at Congress, and will fall.